Team USA celebrates the medal haul at the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games.
Athlete and Sport Program
Athlete and sport program plans for U.S. Para Cycling include qualification procedures and criteria for the U.S. Paralympics Cycling National Team, the schedule of national team activities, qualification criteria for U.S. teams attending major international competitions, and information regarding USOPC direct athlete support and other USOPC athlete benefits for national team members.
Plans are updated and posted annually after the conclusion of the competition season. From this page, you can either click to view current performance plans or download a copy onto your computer.
Plans are in PDF format. For an accessible version, please email Jenny Ryan at Jenny.Ryan@usopc.org.
- 2023 Athlete and Sport Program Plan
- U.S. Paralympics Cycling 2023 Track and Road Standards
- 2022 Athlete and Sport Program Plan
- U.S. Paralympics Cycling 2022 Track and Road Standards
- 2021 Athlete and Sport Program Plan
- 2020 Athlete and Sport Program Plan
- 2019 Athlete and Sport Program Plan
- General information
- Cycling Proof of Performance Form
- SAS Request Link
- USOPC Background Check Policy
- USOPC Background Check Policy Procedures